For the Impatient
- Start with railOscope in 5 minutes.
- railOscope is a cloud-based platform to view, edit and share railway data (timetable, infrastructure, rolling stock).
Upload your data to railOscope and
- Visualize your data where-ever you have an Internet connection
- Publish your data (network statement, infrastructure, timetable variants)
- Collaborate with others, share the same view onto the data (phone conference, team and project work)
- Supported formats:
- The following standard views are available:
- Train table
- Graphical Timetable
- Platform Occupation Chart
- Topological infrastructure viewer
- Further views in the works
- TopoEditor is not available in the trial space, but can be activated on request.
- Create and edit railway topology with a simple drag&drop-mechanism
- Work with infrastructure elements as defined by railML
- Use built-in validator to verify the model
- Import/Export as railML
- Geographic view of stations and lines on a maps
- Graphical diagrams of line parameters (speeds, gradients, number of tracks...)
- Schematic Layouter (in development)
- Railway data are manifold and differ between use-cases. We try to create the views to cover as many needs as possible.
Nevertheless, it may be possible that you interpret your data differently.
Does the view not meet your expectations?
Are you interested in different formats?
Let us know: Support