- Routes are created by clicking the
Rbutton in the toolbar. The routes are created based upon the selection:
- If nothing is selected when clicking the
Rbutton, all missing valid routes in this model will be created. Existing routes will not be changed.
- If one signal is selected when clicking the
Rbutton, all missing valid routes that start or end at the selected signals will be created. Existing routes will not be changed.
- In these two cases, only one route per signal-pair can be created. Routes are only created ("valid") between signals with the same system. Signals with the change-value "removed" will not be used for routes.
- As a special case, when selecting two signals prior to clicking the
Rbutton, the routes between these two signals are created. Existing routes will not be changed, but if a route already exists, a new additional one will still be created. This case also works for signals of different systems or "removed" signals.
- If two signals can be connected via differenct path, one route for each path will be created (with the same name).
- The inspector of a signal shows all the routes that start or end at this signal. Click one of the routes to select it and change its settings.
- If the path of a route is broken (i.e. after changing the topology) it can be fixed using
- All these references can be chosen in the inspector by picker or list.
- Approach Point: Allowed elements: Balise / Signal / TrackCircuitBorder / TrainDetector / TopoPoint / EdgePoint
The maximum distance between approach point and entry signal is 2000m. Only elements in these range can be chosen.
- Edge Points: (Expert Mode) For each traversed topoElement, the edgePoint that determines the ongoing path is stored. The path of a route can be changed/corrected by choosing different edgePoints or using the repair-function.
- Overlap Eps: same principle as Edge Points.
- Overlap End Point: Allowed elements: Balise / Signal / TrackCircuitBorder / TrainDetector / TopoPoint / EdgePoint
The maximum distance between exit signal and overlap end point is 1500m. Only elements in these range can be chosen.
- Release Trigger: Allowed elements: TrackCircuitBorder / TrainDetector / CrossSection
The release trigger is situated on the route.
- Partial Release Point: Allowed elements: TrackCircuitBorder / TrainDetector
Entry and exit signal must not be chosen as partial release points. If no partial release point is chosen, the route is released as whole.