- UIC Code
- Definition of the default UIC-Code in the files.
- The color of trains can be defined in the user-settings, the space-settings or for each document individually. Colors can be set as RGB values for certain train attributes such as trainType, kind or trainNumber (depending on the file content). Enter colors as semicolon-separated list such as:
- Time axis is vertical
- Define, if the time axis is vertical for Graphic Timetable or Platform Occupation Chart.
- Scope and Result
- This feature validates the document against the specified scheme syntactic test). Errors will be displayed up to a certain maximum of errors.
List of Trains
- Tabular view of trains with details on itineraries and operational or published times of all trains.
Graphic Timetable (GTT)
- Definition of day and time to be displayed. More display options relate to the direction of trains or if crossing trains are shown (trains using only one station in the GTT).
- Trains running on parallel section tracks (and passing stations that are not selected) are displayed by a dotted line.
Platform Occupation Chart (POC)
- Definition of day and time to be displayed and other display options.
- Differentiation between minimal stopping times and stopping time margins. :