railOscope by trafIT solutions
- Enter searchTerms separated by space.
- Finds items that match each searchTerm.
- Search is case-insensitive, quote searchTerms if containing spaces.
- Search terms can be combined.
Search terms with whitespaces:
abc: items with an attribute containing abc
abc*: items with an attribute starting with abc
*abc: items with an attribute ending in abc
*: items with an attribute having any value
Search for items with specific attributes:
- [attribute]=[searchTerm] items where attribute matches searchTerm
- supported attributes e.g.: id, name, code, description, pos, km
- [attribute] and [searchTerm] refer to the translated terms as in the inspector or the internal term
stop post direction=up