|Create||View||Edit||Save||Delete||Create||Delete||Document Settings||Tickets||Backups||Space Settings||Invite||Set Roles|
- Owners and managers can change the roles of each user.
- There can be only one owner per space and the owner cannot be changed.
- User roles are defined per space.
Invitations and Tickets
- Owners and Managers can invite users to a space. Invitations are sent by e-mail.
- The invitee can accept an invitation by using the link provided in the e-mail.
- Invitees without a railOscope-account are asked to create an account.
- An invitation can be accepted at most once and a registered user can accept at most one invitation per space.
- Tickets can be created to share a document with unregistered users.
- Tickets are impersonal and allow a user to to view a document.
- When using a ticket, changes can be made "locally", but they cannot be saved.