In the Geo View, OCPs and lines are displayed on a geographic map. The view gives an overview over all models contained in the document. It functions as springboard:
A precondition for the Geo View is that OCPs must have geographic coordinates and crossSections must be placed on tracks.
The browser lists all models contained in a document.
- Add a new model.
- Delete an existing model.
- Export a model to railML™ or JSON.
- View Revisions
The revision browser shows all revisions for a specific model.
- It shows the date, user and changes for the revision.
- A revision can be exported as railML.
- A revision can be shown in the TopoEditor (read-only).
- To go back to an old revision of a document, export it as railML and import it again using the Document View.
To open the Ribbon View, click on a line in the Model Browser.
Displays information for a line. A line consists of all edges with trackType main. Edges of different models are connected using line / track / kilometration.
The following information is shown:
- Speed changes (left to right and right to left)
- Kilometration and mileage jumps
- Station area (from home signal in up direction to home signal in down direction)